Peachtree Transportation & Tours offers a luxury limo experience for those looking to tour the Nelson 151 breweries. Our team will happily escort you to all the Route 151 breweries. Style, comfort, and multiple breweries…what more could you ask for? Check out our brewery profiles below or click the button to book your trip.
”Fantastic experience! Loved visiting some wineries and breweries with family from out of town. Everyone enjoyed the van and the wonderful service that our driver provided. Highly recommend.David
Route 151 Brewery Spotlight
Blue Mountain Brewery
Blue Mountain Brewery opened its doors in 2007 as the first brewery in Nelson County. Located in the beautiful Virginia Blue Ridge Mountains, Blue Mountain Brewery continues to be a favorite destination for locals and tourists alike. The brewery holds medals at the World Beer Cup and Great American Beer Festival for its 100% brewery-grown fresh hop ale Blue Reserve. As a member of the Virginia Green program, Blue Mountain Brewery makes daily efforts to reduce waste, recycle, and practice responsible water management.
- Amenities: Complimentary brewery tours, lasting about 20 minutes, are offered on Saturdays from 12pm-4pm and reservations are not required.
- Specialties: Try a sampler, ranging from $7-$9 each, which include eight to ten 2.5 oz samples of Blue Mountain beer. Purchase 6 packs, 750ml bottles, or growlers of what’s on tap for enjoyment at home.
Route 151 Brewery Spotlight
Devils Backbone Brewing Co.
The Devils Backbone Brewing Co. is skilled in crafting quality beer, true to the lager’s historic German tradition. Their secret to producing award-winning brews is quality German brewing equipment and passionate, knowledgeable brewmasters. The welcoming Basecamp Brewpub & Meadows is on a large, scenic property beneath the Blue Ridge Mountains. Devils Backbone Brewing Company is committed to enriching the community, contributing to the people, land, and resources of Nelson County and beyond.
- Amenities: Fresh craft beer from 16 taps are offered inside the pub with 19 additional taps at the Outdoor Bar. The Oak Grill serves up fast, casual wood-fired dishes with indoor and outdoor seating available. The Summit serves crafted housemade coffees and breakfast fare. The Shanty features fine spirits and cigars in a rustic setting.
- Specialties: Committed to the local community, Devil’s Backbone Brewing Co. hosts a variety of outdoor activities including bike races, trail run races, and festivals. Check out their live music and game nights.
Nelson 151 Brewery Spotlight
Wild Wolf Brewing Co.
Wild Wolf Brewing Co. distributes award-winning ales and lagers throughout Virginia, West Virginia, and the D.C. area. Nestled in scenic Nellysford, Virginia, Wild Wolf Brewing Co. offers 13 craft beers on tap and Farm-to-Fork cuisine. Enjoy the mountain views outdoors near water features or indoors in their four-season pavilion with its wrap-around porch. As Virginia’s Green Brewery of the Year, they hope you’ll say hi to the chickens and ducks in their entirely chemical-free hopyard.
- Amenities: Outdoor garden with koi pond and fountain, lively bar equipped with HD televisions and a projector. Farm-to-Fork food with many Gluten Free, Vegetarian, and Vegan options. Free live music on holiday weekends.
- Specialties: $5 off growler fills on weekdays, Wednesday night Steal the Glass special
Peachtree's Limo Amenities
The Route 151 breweries are great, but touring them in a Peachtree Limo takes the experience to another level.